Almost every city in Cyprus has markets where clothes are sold in the street, but the biggest and most famous one is at the border of the South Cyprus and North Cyprus in the city of Nicosia. … Obviously, all these clothes come at a price, but, in general, most things are highly affordable.
Is Cyprus good for shopping?
You can find some amazing things to shop while you are in Cyprus such as video games, apparel, gadgets, books, appliances, furniture, electrical appliances, smartphones, pottery, food, Organic Cosmetics, Candles, Rose Liqueur, Rose Tea, etc that will give you a wonderful time to be here.
What should I buy in Cyprus?
Let’s explore together the top 10 souvenirs to buy in Cyprus.
- A Good Bottle of Cypriot Wine.
- A Bottle of Filfar.
- A Beautiful Leather Jacket.
- Made-To-Measure Suit or Shoes.
- A Bottle of Rosewater.
- A Box of Loukoumi (Cyprus Delights)
Is Cyprus expensive for tourists?
Budget travel in Cyprus is nearly impossible. It’s not that the country is particularly expensive – it’s more than the Balkans but cheaper than the Nordic countries. No, Cyprus just makes it really difficult to enjoy the country if you’re not rich and looking for a luxury vacation.
Is Cyprus expensive to eat out?
If you’re a fan of Greek cuisine and like to eat out a lot, you will find that food prices in Cyprus are actually quite affordable and offer a very good value for money.
Where is the best place to buy in Cyprus?
Top places to buy in Cyprus
- Nicosia. The capital of the Republic of Cyprus, modern, cosmopolitan Nicosia is a lively city of about 300,000 people situated some 50km from the coast. …
- Limassol. …
- Paphos. …
- Larnaca. …
- Peyia. …
- Residential home. …
- Holiday home. …
- Buy to let/Investment property.
How much money do I need for a week in Cyprus?
So, a trip to Cyprus for two people for one week costs on average €1,148 ($1,343). All of these average travel prices have been collected from other travelers to help you plan your own travel budget. A vacation to Cyprus for one week usually costs around €574 for one person.
How much money do you need for a week in Cyprus?
If you’re looking to travel to Cyprus on a self-catering basis, make sure you allocate around £45 per person per day to this if eating out for all meals, so around £315 per person per week. For better overall value, consider going all-inclusive.
Which is the best area to stay in Cyprus?
The 12 Best Areas Where to Stay in Cyprus
- Limassol, one of the most popular areas where to stay in Cyprus. …
- Larnaca, whether culture-vulture or beach-bum, Larnaca can hit the spot. …
- Paphos, one of the best areas to stay in Cyprus with beaches and history. …
- Coral Bay, great place to stay in Cyprus for everyone.