1. Re: Larnaca or Paphos Airport? Larnaca is the main and larger airport. Limassol is really in middle of both.
Which is better Larnaca or Paphos?
Paphos has more ancient sights and bigger hotels but most beaches are rocky while Larnaca is all grey sand. Have a look at beach resorts of Ayia Napa or Protaras as the teenagers will have more to do.
Which area of Cyprus is best?
The 12 Best Areas Where to Stay in Cyprus
- Limassol, one of the most popular areas where to stay in Cyprus. …
- Larnaca, whether culture-vulture or beach-bum, Larnaca can hit the spot. …
- Paphos, one of the best areas to stay in Cyprus with beaches and history. …
- Coral Bay, great place to stay in Cyprus for everyone.
Where should I not go in Cyprus?
What to avoid in Cyprus
- Tourist Traps. If you think you’ll get to a Mediterranean country to enjoy amazing seafood, you will be disappointed in Cyprus. …
- Limassol or Paphos Castle. Ok, it’s not actually a castle. …
- Aphrodite’s Baths. Where to begin with this one. …
- Turtle Beach. …
- Larnaca. …
- Ayia Napa.
Which is the best town to stay in Cyprus?
8 Best Cyprus Towns and Resorts
- Coral Bay.
- Ayia Napa.
Can you drink the tap water in Paphos?
You will have no problem drinking from the tap, most of the water in Paphos comes from underground springs.
What is the best month to go to Cyprus?
The best time to visit Cyprus is between May and June. Not only is it one of the driest periods of the year on the island, but it’s also nice and toasty – temperatures hover between 23 and 28 degrees, with up to 13 hours of sunshine a day.
Is Cyprus expensive?
So is Cyprus expensive to visit? Well, it doesn’t have to be. Prices in Cyprus are more or less on par with other mid-range European destinations — like Croatia or Spain — and it is entirely possible to visit the country on a budget.
How safe is Cyprus?
OVERALL RISK : LOW. Cyprus is generally very safe to travel to, even though it is geographically close to countries hit by terrorism and wars. Petty crime does occur, especially during the holidays and summer.
Where do you fly to in Cyprus?
There are three main airports serving Cyprus; Larnaca International Airport. Ercan International Airport (based in Nicosia) and Paphos International Airport (which even has an outdoor terrace!).