The distance between Paphos and Protaras is 151 km. The road distance is 186.4 km. How do I travel from Paphos to Protaras without a car? … Yes, the driving distance between Paphos to Protaras is 186 km.
Which is better Paphos or Protaras?
Both places you mention will be hot and have lively nightlife. Protaras has much nicer beaches so if you fancy white sand blue sea head for Protaras. Paphos is a town while Protaras is a resort.
Is Larnaca near Protaras?
The distance between Larnaca and Protaras is 41 km. The road distance is 55.1 km. … – Dimitras to Protara – Fig Tree Bay takes 1h 8m including transfers and departs twice daily.
Which side of Cyprus is Protaras?
Protaras is touristic resort at the south-east part of Cyprus priding it self with sky-blue clean water, nice sandy beaches, many churches and plenty of 4* and 5* hotels filled with British and Russian tourists.
Where is hotter Paphos or Protaras?
1. Re: Is it warmer in Protaras than it is in Paphos ? The temps are more or less the same, with maybe a degree or two difference (Protaras usually the warmer place). Paphos has more humidity in hot weather but it’s too early yet to worry about it.
Is Protaras Lively?
Although Protaras is fairly small and compact, yes it does get lively as many of the bars have tribute acts/karaoke/live music on an evening.
What is the nicest part of Cyprus?
8 Best Cyprus Towns and Resorts
- Coral Bay.
- Ayia Napa.
Is Paphos or Larnaca better?
Larnaca is more concentrated in one area than Paphos and has a more manageable, small-town feel than Limassol. … Consequently, if you’re trying to decide between staying in Larnaca or Ayia Napa, note that the latter is generally better if you would rather stay in an all-inclusive resort.
Which is the best area to stay in Cyprus?
The 12 Best Areas Where to Stay in Cyprus
- Limassol, one of the most popular areas where to stay in Cyprus. …
- Larnaca, whether culture-vulture or beach-bum, Larnaca can hit the spot. …
- Paphos, one of the best areas to stay in Cyprus with beaches and history. …
- Coral Bay, great place to stay in Cyprus for everyone.
How much is a taxi from Larnaca to Protaras?
Transfer by taxi from Larnaca Airport to Protaras will cost 55 euro day time. The distance is 65 Km and the journey will take around 50 minutes to get you there.
Where should I not go in Cyprus?
What to avoid in Cyprus
- Tourist Traps. If you think you’ll get to a Mediterranean country to enjoy amazing seafood, you will be disappointed in Cyprus. …
- Limassol or Paphos Castle. Ok, it’s not actually a castle. …
- Aphrodite’s Baths. Where to begin with this one. …
- Turtle Beach. …
- Larnaca. …
- Ayia Napa.
Are taxis expensive in Cyprus?
This is a very convenient (most taxis are Mercedes-Benz), but a slightly expensive option. For example, a taxi ride from Limassol to Larnaca Airport costs 50 euros. A ride to Paphos airport costs 40-45 euros. A ride around the city costs 10-12 euros.
What is the best month to go to Cyprus?
The best time to visit Cyprus is between May and June. Not only is it one of the driest periods of the year on the island, but it’s also nice and toasty – temperatures hover between 23 and 28 degrees, with up to 13 hours of sunshine a day.
How much money do you need for a week in Cyprus?
Cyprus trip cost
Well, based on my estimates one week in Cyprus will cost you about $2,350 USD. Not too bad for a week-long vacation in the Mediterranean! Sure, Cyprus may not be as well-known as Italy or Greece, but if you are looking for an affordable beach destination in Europe, definitely consider Cyprus.