How do I pay my road tax in Cyprus?
Road tax can be renewed online on http://rtd.mcw.gov.cy, at commercial banks, at citizens’ services centres, district post offices and the headquarters and district offices of the Road Transport Department. Road tax can be renewed for three, six, nine or 12 months. Vehicles must have an MOT and insurance.
How do I renew my car tax in Cyprus?
Road tax can be renewed for three, six, nine or 12 months (1 January to 31 December).
Road can be renewed at the following locations:
- Commercial banks (online via their website or in person at the branch)
- Citizens’ Service Centre.
- District post office.
- HQ and district offices of the Road Transport Department.
How do I pay my tax online in Cyprus?
Visit taxportal.mof.gov.cy and enter your passwords to enter the system. Please note that tax payments from September 1, 2020 will only be made electronically.
How much is the road tax in Cyprus?
Road tax rates in Cyprus
|Engine Capacity (cc)||Up to 1450||1451-1650|
|Cost will be in the range|
|Commercial vehicles (from 2014 only)||€10-27||€39-44|
Can I Sorn my car in Cyprus?
C.S. Cyprus SORN is known as TOM12. If the vehicle is off-road, your friends have absolutely nothing to worry about. It is not illegal to own a registered vehicle that is untaxed and uninsured as long as it is off-road.
Is car insurance expensive in Cyprus?
The cost of insuring a car is also much lower in Cyprus than the UK. If you import a car from the UK, it will need to be insured before you can drive it in Cyprus.
How do I know when my car tax needs renewing?
To check when your vehicle’s tax is due for renewal you can use the DVLA’s own tool. You just need to enter the car’s registration number and the tool will tell you when its tax is due as well as whether it has a valid MOT and when the next test is due.
When should I pay my road tax?
Your car needs to be taxed every year or when you buy a new or used car. You can find out when it’s due using our car tax checker. You can choose to pay your car tax in 1 of these ways: Annual lump sum (this is the cheapest option)
What documents do you need for car tax?
What do I need to tax my car?
- A recent reminder (V11) or ‘last chance’ warning letter from the DVLA.
- Your vehicle log book (V5C), which has to be in your name.
- The green ‘new keeper’s details’ slip (V5C/2) from the V5C log book if you’ve just bought the car.
How can I pay my income tax online?
Pay Tax Online
- Step-1. To pay taxes online, login to http://www.tin-nsdl.com > Services > e–payment : Pay Taxes Online or click here on the tab “e–pay taxes” provided on the said website. …
- Step-2. Select the relevant challan i.e. …
- Step-3. …
- Step-4. …
- Step-5. …
- Step-6. …
How do I pay with JCC?
Select “JCC Smart Bill Payments” Select a specific organisation from the list of categories or search for a specific organisation using the search function. Enter your bill details. Select your Hellenic Bank Debit or Credit card and enter the SMS OTP code sent to your registered phone number to complete the payment.
How do I pay old income tax?
1. Steps to Pay Income Tax Due
- Step 1: Select Challan 280. Go to the tax information network of the Income Tax Department and click on ‘Proceed’ under Challan 280 option.
- Step 2: Enter Personal Information. For individuals paying tax: …
- Step 3: Double check Information. …
- Step 4: Check Receipt (Challan 280)
Where can I pay my road tax?
You can pay online or via AXS services, SAM services, GIRO or at Authorised Road Tax Collection Centres. Before you renew your road tax, meet all your renewal prerequisites at least 3 working days in advance.
How much is mot in Cyprus?
The cost of an MOT is 35 euros (correct as of 2020) Results of the test are electronically transmitted to the Department of Transport. Once a test is completed successfully, the vehicle testing station issues the certificate. This should be carried in the car and made available for inspection.
What is Tom Cyprus?
English Translation. Replacement of Document on loss or theft etc. – TOM 46B. English Translation.