So if you’re going to make a call to Cyprus using a mobile phone, you should dial country code+area code+6-digit number. Some of the common area codes in Cyprus include Nicosia (22), Limassol (25) and Lárnaca (24).
How do I dial Cyprus from the US?
How to Call Cyprus from the U.S.
- First dial 011 to exit the U.S. telephone system.
- Now dial 357, which is the country code for Cyprus.
- Next, dial the eight-digit local number.
How do I make an international call to Cyprus?
To call Cyprus from United States, dial: 011 – 357 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 011 – 357 – 8 Digit Mobile Number
- 011 – Exit code for United States, and is needed for making any international call from United States.
- 357 – ISD Code or Country Code of Cyprus.
- Area code – There are 7 area codes in Cyprus.
How much does it cost to call Cyprus from UK?
To make cheap international calls to a mobile in Cyprus from a UK landline from ONLY 11p PER MINUTE simply dial 0871 331 0707 + 00 357 + your local number. Quality, cheap calls to Cyprus are as little as 6p a minute, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
What will my mobile number be in Cyprus?
Mobile phone number called from abroad : +357 9 xxxxxx.
Where is Cyprus country?
listen)), officially called the Republic of Cyprus, is an island nation in the eastern Mediterranean Sea. It is the third largest and third most populous island in the Mediterranean, and is located south of Turkey; west of Syria; northwest of Lebanon, Israel and the Gaza Strip; north of Egypt; and southeast of Greece.
What is the capital of Cyprus?
Is it free to call Cyprus?
If your landline or mobile tariff includes calls 0870 numbers, you can call make FREE calls to Cyprus. Simply dial the access number and at the prompt dial the Cyprus number starting with 00357, followed by the national number.
How do I call the UK from Cyprus?
To call United Kingdom from Cyprus, dial: 00 – 44 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 44 – 10 Digit Mobile Number
- 00 – Exit code for Cyprus, and is needed for making any international call from Cyprus.
- 44 – ISD Code or Country Code of United Kingdom.
- Area code – There are 611 area codes in United Kingdom.
Can I travel to Cyprus without a passport?
Non-EU nationals: To enter Cyprus, you must have a valid passport issued within the past ten years and with at least six months left is required, along with a return ticket and sufficient funds for the length of stay.