How do you say my love in Cypriot?
The language is spoken by approximately 13 million people today.
Share With Friends.
|I love you||Se aghapo|
|My baby||Moro mu|
What does MoU mean in Cyprus?
On March 31st, 2016 the Cyprus government has officially exited the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Troika after a three-year period.
Why do Cypriots say re?
If someone thanks you, you reply with “parakalo” meaning ‘you’re welcome’. If you want to ask for something such as “Can I have a Cypriot coffee please?”, you’d say “Mboro na eho ena kafe, parakalo?”.
Can I have the bill please in Cypriot?
‘Can I have the bill please?’
Greek Cypriot – Tha borusa na ekho to loghargh’asmo?
What is I love You in Egyptian?
Arabic translation:أحبك or بحبك or أنا بحبك
What are the 7 types of love?
The 7 Kinds of Love
- Ludus – Playful Love. Playful love is known as Ludus. …
- Philia – Friendship Love. Philia is the deep and wholesome love you feel towards your friends, colleagues or team mates. …
- Storge- Maternal Love. …
- Pragma – Long-lasting Love. …
- Philautia – Self Love. …
- Agape – Universal Love.
What are the 7 Greek love words?
7 Distinct Greek Words Describe Different Kinds of Love—Which Have You Experienced?
- Eros: romantic, passionate love. …
- Philia: intimate, authentic friendship. …
- Ludus: playful, flirtatious love. …
- Storge: unconditional, familial love. …
- Philautia: self-love. …
- Pragma: committed, companionate love. …
- Agápe: empathetic, universal love.
What does Yamas mean in Cyprus?
I know Yamas = cheers.
Who owns Cyprus?
The Republic of Cyprus has de jure sovereignty over the entire island, including its territorial waters and exclusive economic zone, with the exception of the Sovereign Base Areas of Akrotiri and Dhekelia, which remain under the UK’s control according to the London and Zürich Agreements.
How do you say hi in Cypriot?
The verbal greeting among Greek Cypriots is “Yiasoo” (Hello), whilst the Turkish greeting is “Merhaba” or “Salam” (Hello).