|Type of Visa||Visa Fee|
|Short-stay visa (1-90 days)||€ 20|
|Multiple entry short-stay visa (up to 1-5 years)||€ 60|
|Long-stay visa||€ 60|
|Airport Transit Visa||€ 15|
Is Cyprus visa free from Nigeria?
Cyprus tourist visa is required for citizens of Nigeria. IMPORTANT: Unfortunately, at this time, VisaHQ does not provide full service for tourist visas to Cyprus. All applicants must apply in person at the nearest Embassy of Cyprus .
How do I get a visa for Cyprus from Nigeria?
General Requirements for Cyprus Visa
- Duly completed and signed application form.
- If the applicant is a minor, the parents/legal guardians have to sign the form.
- A passport photograph taken in white background.
- Travel document.
- Proof of financial support.
How long does it take to get a visa to Cyprus?
How Long Does it Take to Process a Cyprus Visa? A Cyprus visa is processed within 5-10 working days at least, but depending on the specific case, it may take longer than that. Which is why it is advised to apply as well in advance of your intended trip as you can, but no earlier than three months.
Do I need a visa to visit Cyprus from the UK?
you can travel to Cyprus for up to 90 days in any 180-day period without a visa. … Visits to Cyprus do not count towards your 90-day visa-free limit in the Schengen area. to stay longer, to work or study, for business travel or for other reasons, you will need to meet the Cypriot government’s entry requirements.
How many hours is from Nigeria to Cyprus?
The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Cyprus and Nigeria is 3,829 km= 2,379 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from Cyprus to Nigeria, It takes 4.25 hours to arrive.
How much does it take to travel to Cyprus from Nigeria?
The quickest way to get from Nigeria to Cyprus is to fly which costs $460 – $1,300 and takes 10h 32m.
Is Cyprus visa on arrival?
The final entry permit (visa) is placed in a tourist’s passport at the airport upon arrival to Cyprus. … Pro-visa is issued for a single entry with the right to stay up to 90 days. Duration of stay may not exceed 90 days during any 180-day period.
Can I travel to Cyprus without visa?
EU nationals: You don’t need a visa for Cyprus if the stay is less than 90 days. Those who plan to stay longer will need to obtain a residence permit. Non-EU nationals mentioned in the chart above: Americans, Australians, British and Canadians can travel to Cyprus without a visa for up to 90 days in any 180-day period.
What documents are required for Cyprus visa?
The required documents for a Cyprus visa are:
- A valid passport.
- Cyprus Visa Application Form.
- Visa photos in line with Cyprus visa requirements.
- Proof of legal residence.
- Flight tickets/itinerary.
- Proof of sufficient funds.
- Proof of accommodation in Cyprus.
- Employment status documents.
What visa do I need to visit Cyprus?
If you want to travel to Cyprus for tourism, family visits, business, or any other short-term purpose, you must apply for a short-stay visa for Cyprus, also known as a Cyprus tourist visa. The Republic of Cyprus receives around 4 million tourists every year.
What is the best area to stay in Cyprus?
The 12 Best Areas Where to Stay in Cyprus
- Limassol, one of the most popular areas where to stay in Cyprus. …
- Larnaca, whether culture-vulture or beach-bum, Larnaca can hit the spot. …
- Paphos, one of the best areas to stay in Cyprus with beaches and history. …
- Coral Bay, great place to stay in Cyprus for everyone.
How do I get a Cyprus visa from UK?
Sample of the Tourist Travel Requirements for an Cyprus Visa for UK Citizens
- Hold a passport valid at least six months on entry with two blank pages and issued in the previous 10 years.
- Hold proof of sufficient funds.
- Hold proof of onward/return airline tickets.
- Hold documents showing proof of purpose of trip.
Can I stay in Cyprus for more than 90 days?
Cyprus temporary residence permit, the so-called Pink Slip, allows Non-European Union passport holders to extend their stay in Cyprus for more than 3 months (90 days). It will also enable tourists and visitors to extend their stay no matter what was the duration of their initial visa.