Cyprus is a generally safe country, but it’s still worth taking sensible precautions when visiting Ayia Napa, especially if you’re there to enjoy the bars, clubs, and nightlife. If you’re going to be drinking, go with a group and make sure there’s at least one sober person who can look out for you.
Is Ayia Napa good for families?
Ayia Napa is a large spread out resort and unless you head to the “square” or Bar Street you wont even encounter the party bars & clubs. Great choice of beaches in Ayia Napa as well, Landa, Macronissos, Nissi and Grecian Bay. Great family orientated bars and restaurants.
What is Ayia Napa known for?
Ayia Napa may possibly be the best-known town in Cyprus, celebrated for its sandy beaches and vibrant nightlife that attract families, newly-weds and enticing clubbers alike.
Is Ayia Napa busy now?
Re: Is Ayia Napa busy?? 1 – nightlife – virtually everywhere is open now. weekends are busy enough mainly after 11 though but weekdays are still pretty quiet. it’s getting busier by the day and many people are reporting may arrivals up on may last year.
How much money should I take to Ayia Napa?
Ayia Napa on a Budget: €60 – €70 per day.
Is Ayia Napa pretty?
Ayia Napa is lovely, and if you like beaches then your in for a treat with Nissi Bay. 5. Re: Is Ayia Napa really that bad? You will be fine, its nice around the harbour and the beaches are second to none.
What is there to do in Ayia Napa at night?
Nightlife in Ayia Napa
- The Castle Club. 3.8. © Nightlife.
- Senior Frog’s. 4.2. © Nightlife.
- Tommy’s Pub. 3.4. © Nightlife.
- Pepper Bar. 4.3. © Nightlife.
- The Square Bar. 4.4. © Nightlife.
- Ambassaden Bar. 3.5. Nightlife.
- Bedrock Inn ‘The Bar’ (Barstreet) 2.9. © Nightlife.
- Red Square Bar. 3.9. © Nightlife.
What shops are in Ayia Napa?
- Napa Forum – Kyrou Nerou. Incredible Universe – Nissi Avenue.
- Efstatiou – Nissi Avenue.
- Centrum – by the traffic lights.
- Lepus – Nissi Avenue (2 shops)
- Billys Gift Shop – Nissi Avenue.
- Santa Napa Store – Nissi Avenue.
- Anthina Gifts – Nissi Avenue.
- Blue Lemon – Nissi Avenue.
Is Ayia Napa good for couples?
But despite this hedonistic reputation, the partygoers make up only a small percentage of Ayia Napa’s visitors. The rest are families and couples who flock here for the pale, sandy beaches, safe, clear waters and relaxed, friendly atmosphere – all at affordable prices.
Are clubs open in Ayia Napa 2021?
Please Note: Current Covid Restrictions in Ayia Napa: From 10 June all venues including clubs are allowed to open. Indoor venues may only have 50% capacity. Ayia Napa is famous for its nightlife and has a wide choice of clubs and over 80 bars.