Cyprus is definitely a family-friendly destination. The culture revolves around the (extended) family and children are adored. … Note that the majority of theme parks and human-made entertainment for children is in the Republic.
What can kids do in Cyprus?
10 Best Family Things to Do in Cyprus
- Eagle Mountain Ranch.
- Paphos Aphrodite Waterpark.
- Fasouri Watermania Waterpark.
- Parko Paliatso Luna Park.
- Limassol Zoo.
- Golden Donkeys Farm.
- The Camel Park.
- The Black Pearl Pirate Boat.
What is the best family holiday destination in Europe?
Best European destinations for a family holiday
- London. UK. …
- Madrid. Spain. …
- Malta. Malta is family friendly with its hotels at affordable prices, sunshine throughout the year, a wild, protected nature. …
- Paris. France. …
- Dalmatia. Croatia. …
- Porto & Norte. Portugal. …
- Rome. Italy. …
- Vienna. Austria.
Where should I not go in Cyprus?
What to avoid in Cyprus
- Tourist Traps. If you think you’ll get to a Mediterranean country to enjoy amazing seafood, you will be disappointed in Cyprus. …
- Limassol or Paphos Castle. Ok, it’s not actually a castle. …
- Aphrodite’s Baths. Where to begin with this one. …
- Turtle Beach. …
- Larnaca. …
- Ayia Napa.
What is the best area to stay in Cyprus?
Along the eastern shore of Cyprus is the best resort to stay in Cyprus for beach lovers. Protaras Cyprus is known for beautiful beaches and Fig Tree Bay, where one lonely fig tree stands guard over the bay. Being a popular beach resort town, there are many restaurants, tavernas and Cyprus hotels to choose from.
What is the best month to go to Cyprus?
The best time to visit Cyprus is between May and June. Not only is it one of the driest periods of the year on the island, but it’s also nice and toasty – temperatures hover between 23 and 28 degrees, with up to 13 hours of sunshine a day.
Which part of Cyprus is best for families?
Cyprus is an all-rounder of a Mediterranean island, which makes it a top choice for a family holiday. When it comes to sandy beaches, families make a beeline for Protaras, in the Paphos region. The beach is huge and packs in plenty of watersports like scuba diving and pedalos.
How much is a 2 week trip to Europe?
Europe trip cost for 2 weeks
Which country is child friendly?
Here are the Best Countries for Raising Kids in 2021