With more than 80 bars and 12 big clubs, Ayia Napa welcomes the raucous with open arms and ensures that the party atmosphere carries on into the early morning. There are of course plenty of beach parties going on too – the perfect way to relax after a day in the sun.
Is Ayia Napa a good clubbing holiday?
Ayia Napa has been popular for clubbing holidays since the mid 1990’s. It has more than 10 clubs and over 50 bars to choose from. Ayia Napa is a big holiday resort and there are loads of places to stay including self catering apartments, holiday villages, hotels and villas.
What is there to do in Ayia Napa at night?
Nightlife in Ayia Napa
- The Castle Club. 3.8. © Nightlife.
- Senior Frog’s. 4.2. © Nightlife.
- Tommy’s Pub. 3.4. © Nightlife.
- Pepper Bar. 4.3. © Nightlife.
- The Square Bar. 4.4. © Nightlife.
- Ambassaden Bar. 3.5. Nightlife.
- Bedrock Inn ‘The Bar’ (Barstreet) 2.9. © Nightlife.
- Red Square Bar. 3.9. © Nightlife.
Is Ayia Napa safe?
Cyprus is a generally safe country, but it’s still worth taking sensible precautions when visiting Ayia Napa, especially if you’re there to enjoy the bars, clubs, and nightlife. If you’re going to be drinking, go with a group and make sure there’s at least one sober person who can look out for you.
How much money should I take to Ayia Napa?
Ayia Napa on a Budget: €60 – €70 per day.
Is Ayia Napa good for couples?
But despite this hedonistic reputation, the partygoers make up only a small percentage of Ayia Napa’s visitors. The rest are families and couples who flock here for the pale, sandy beaches, safe, clear waters and relaxed, friendly atmosphere – all at affordable prices.
Are clubs open in Ayia Napa 2021?
Please Note: Current Covid Restrictions in Ayia Napa: From 10 June all venues including clubs are allowed to open. Indoor venues may only have 50% capacity. Ayia Napa is famous for its nightlife and has a wide choice of clubs and over 80 bars.
How much are clubs in Ayia Napa?
Entry fees to get into Ayia Napa’s clubs can vary greatly. For big club nights at the height of summer, entrance charges can be as high as €25 but for many nights entry will be under €10 with free admission tickets given out by many bars and PR’s around the town during the evening.
What is Ayia Napa known for?
Ayia Napa may possibly be the best-known town in Cyprus, celebrated for its sandy beaches and vibrant nightlife that attract families, newly-weds and enticing clubbers alike.
What shops are in Ayia Napa?
- Napa Forum – Kyrou Nerou. Incredible Universe – Nissi Avenue.
- Efstatiou – Nissi Avenue.
- Centrum – by the traffic lights.
- Lepus – Nissi Avenue (2 shops)
- Billys Gift Shop – Nissi Avenue.
- Santa Napa Store – Nissi Avenue.
- Anthina Gifts – Nissi Avenue.
- Blue Lemon – Nissi Avenue.