How many days do you need in Cyprus?
How long to stay in Cyprus. Well, there really is a lot to do here! Especially if you want to visit both sides of the island. A week or more is best if you can, but we personally only had 5 full days and were still able to get around quite well (although we were certainly a bit tired by the end!).
What should I not miss in Cyprus?
Some things you just can’t afford to miss in Cyprus are:
- Explore the Akamas National Park.
- Book a wine tasting session.
- Visit a monastery.
- Explore the archeological wonders of Kurion.
- Have a refreshing time at the Adonis Waterfalls.
Which is the best area to stay in Cyprus?
The 12 Best Areas Where to Stay in Cyprus
- Limassol, one of the most popular areas where to stay in Cyprus. …
- Larnaca, whether culture-vulture or beach-bum, Larnaca can hit the spot. …
- Paphos, one of the best areas to stay in Cyprus with beaches and history. …
- Coral Bay, great place to stay in Cyprus for everyone.
What is the best month to go to Cyprus?
The best time to visit Cyprus is between May and June. Not only is it one of the driest periods of the year on the island, but it’s also nice and toasty – temperatures hover between 23 and 28 degrees, with up to 13 hours of sunshine a day.
What months are hot in Cyprus?
Cyprus enjoys a warm, Mediterranean climate that’s characterised by the region’s long, hot summers and mild, wet winters. Temperatures generally range from winter lows of 17°C to warm highs of 31°C in the summer. The warmest month is August, but it’s usually very warm from early June until October.
Can I travel to Cyprus without a passport?
Non-EU nationals: To enter Cyprus, you must have a valid passport issued within the past ten years and with at least six months left is required, along with a return ticket and sufficient funds for the length of stay.
Is Cyprus expensive?
So is Cyprus expensive to visit? Well, it doesn’t have to be. Prices in Cyprus are more or less on par with other mid-range European destinations — like Croatia or Spain — and it is entirely possible to visit the country on a budget.
Which is nicer Paphos or Larnaca?
Larnaca is more concentrated in one area than Paphos and has a more manageable, small-town feel than Limassol. … Consequently, if you’re trying to decide between staying in Larnaca or Ayia Napa, note that the latter is generally better if you would rather stay in an all-inclusive resort.
Where should I not go in Cyprus?
What to avoid in Cyprus
- Tourist Traps. If you think you’ll get to a Mediterranean country to enjoy amazing seafood, you will be disappointed in Cyprus. …
- Limassol or Paphos Castle. Ok, it’s not actually a castle. …
- Aphrodite’s Baths. Where to begin with this one. …
- Turtle Beach. …
- Larnaca. …
- Ayia Napa.
Is Cyprus hotter than Crete?
Cyprus is a warmer island (Weather in Cyprus). It’s 19 ºС + on average in March, and in April and May you can fully enjoy a beach holiday, whereas on Crete it is still cool. June is already a classic southern summer in Cyprus with temperatures close to 30ºС+, whilst it is a slightly cooler 25ºС+ on Crete.