In April, the average temperature in Protaras is a mild 17°C, with highs of 22°C in the peak of the afternoon. Although it’s t-shirt weather during the day, you might want to wrap up warm for evenings out as temperatures drop to a low of 11°C.
Is Cyprus hot enough in April?
In April the weather in Cyprus is sunny and warm. Almost everyday is sunny with temperature during daytime between 18 and 32 °C. The weather in April is ideal both for sunbathing as well as for sightseeing and sports. It might rain but not as much as in winter or March.
Is April a good time to visit Cyprus?
For the best weather conditions for outdoor adventures, visit Cyprus in March or April. Temperatures stick around the mid-teens but you’ll still be able to avoid most of the island’s rainfall.
How hot is Cyprus at the end of April?
On average maximum temperature gets up to 21°C-23°C on the coast depending on the area (west coast is cooler). It is warmer inland with temperatures reaching 24°C. Maximum temperature on the mountains is about 15°C. At night temperature drops to 11°C-13°C on the coast, 10°C inland and 6°C in the mountainous areas.
Where should I go on holiday in April?
The 20 best holiday destinations in April
- THAILAND. Temperature: 30°C high; 26°C low. Season: dry. Travel time from UK: 11 hours 30 minutes. …
- BOLIVIA, SOUTH AMERICA. Temperature: 17°C high; 4°C low. Season: wet. Travel time from UK: 20 hours. …
- AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS. Temperature: 11°C high; 4°C low. Season: spring.
Can you sunbathe in Cyprus in April?
Cyprus is good at ANY time of year but April is fine and certainly sunbathing weather.
Which area of Cyprus is best?
The 12 Best Areas Where to Stay in Cyprus
- Limassol, one of the most popular areas where to stay in Cyprus. …
- Larnaca, whether culture-vulture or beach-bum, Larnaca can hit the spot. …
- Paphos, one of the best areas to stay in Cyprus with beaches and history. …
- Coral Bay, great place to stay in Cyprus for everyone.
What is the weather in Croatia in April?
Croatia Temperature (Air)
|April||11°C / (51.8°F)||17°C / (62.6°F)|
|May||15°C / (59°F)||23°C / (73.4°F)|
|June||19°C / (66.2°F)||27°C / (80.6°F)|
|July||22°C / (71.6°F)||30°C / (86°F)|
Is Paphos open in April?
All the bars and restaurants are open and there are plenty of people about to add to the atmosphere. The eastern and south eastern tourist part of the island are just starting to wake up – bars, restaurants etc opening slowly at the beginning of April.