Flight time from London to Paphos is 4 hours 30 minutes.
How many hours is Cyprus from UK?
The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Cyprus and United Kingdom is 3,597 km= 2,235 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from Cyprus to United Kingdom, It takes 3.99 hours to arrive.
How long is the flight from London to Cyprus?
Average direct flight time is 5 hours.
The fastest direct flight from London to Cyprus is 5 hours.
How safe is Cyprus?
OVERALL RISK : LOW. Cyprus is generally very safe to travel to, even though it is geographically close to countries hit by terrorism and wars. Petty crime does occur, especially during the holidays and summer.
Can you drink the water in Cyprus?
Food and drinking water are of high quality, absolutely safe and no food or water-borne diseases occur. Cyprus is also free from dangerous infectious diseases. There are no vaccination requirements for any international travellers.
What is the drink of Cyprus?
The unofficial national cocktail of Cyprus, the Brandy Sour was invented in the Forest Park Hotel in Platres back in the 1930s. It was created for the young King Farouk of Egypt who would stay at the Forest Park Hotel on his many visits to Cyprus.
Where should I not go in Cyprus?
What to avoid in Cyprus
- Tourist Traps. If you think you’ll get to a Mediterranean country to enjoy amazing seafood, you will be disappointed in Cyprus. …
- Limassol or Paphos Castle. Ok, it’s not actually a castle. …
- Aphrodite’s Baths. Where to begin with this one. …
- Turtle Beach. …
- Larnaca. …
- Ayia Napa.
What’s the best area to stay in Cyprus?
The 12 Best Areas Where to Stay in Cyprus
- Limassol, one of the most popular areas where to stay in Cyprus. …
- Larnaca, whether culture-vulture or beach-bum, Larnaca can hit the spot. …
- Paphos, one of the best areas to stay in Cyprus with beaches and history. …
- Coral Bay, great place to stay in Cyprus for everyone.
What is the best area to stay in Cyprus?
Along the eastern shore of Cyprus is the best resort to stay in Cyprus for beach lovers. Protaras Cyprus is known for beautiful beaches and Fig Tree Bay, where one lonely fig tree stands guard over the bay. Being a popular beach resort town, there are many restaurants, tavernas and Cyprus hotels to choose from.